Update #1 - Faster, smoother, prettier
I am not going to update the standalone versions until the Game Jam rating period is over. The browser version will reflect the latest changes in the meantime.
- Smoother and more precise player movement
- Animated player and people
- Gave the throwing more loft and distance
- Got rid of the white arrows on the toilet paper and added a nicer glowing ring.
- Redesigned the bin and gave it some bounce on the rim.
- Waiting time between days will no longer scale up with progress and is fixed at a couple seconds.
- Added more details to the buildings
- Tweaked all colors, materials, and lighting
- Gave the TP an impact sound
- Added some falling particles for sense of place
- normalized audio
Get TAPS: Totally Accurate Pandemic Simulator
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.