TAPS: Totally Accurate Pandemic Simulator
Collect all the TP each day and throw it in the bin before everyone is infected. Don't bump into any sick people and rack up points by completing each day with as many healthy people as possible.
Based on the GameJam version made in one weekend by solo developer Daniel Toillion for the 2020 Quarantine Game Jam.
Welcome to TAPS, the totally accurate pandemic simulator. There is a lot of people in the street and the infection is spreading. The only thing that can save us is precious, precious toilet paper.
- Collect all the toilet paper each day before everyone is infected.
Survive for 10 days to win.
- Survive as long as you can!
- WASD or ARROW KEYS = Move
- SPACE = Pickup / Throw
- ESCAPE= Pause Menu
- Collect toilet paper and throw it in the blue bin with space bar.
- Avoid Infected people (Green).
- Move fast, collect all the toilet paper before everyone is infected.
- Browser: Click "Run Game" button on this page
- Windows: Extract zip and run the .exe file
- Linux: Extract .zip and then run .x86_64 file
*Make sure you extract the zip before running the game
- Update #8: Bug fixes and polishApr 13, 2020
- Update #7: Scoring overhaul, design update, out of bounds zoneApr 10, 2020
- Update #6: Design tweaks, terrain types, infinite modeApr 08, 2020
- Update #5: More info to the user, no hidden tpApr 05, 2020
- Update #4: WIP Leader-boards, scoring systemMar 28, 2020
- Update #3: Bug fixes, timer, design iteration and polishMar 26, 2020
- Update #2 - Toon shader, sound controller refactor, gameworld UIMar 24, 2020
- Update #1 - Faster, smoother, prettierMar 19, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for playing! May I ask how you found the game?
This was actually quite cool! The throwing feels great! The music is funky! Game #5 in this video: