Update #1: Lighting, Camera Shake, Breakable flagpole, physics tweaks
Ongoing WebGL Issues:
- Physics issues with collider seems/edges.
- Lighting issues with stitch seems.
- Refactored all sound to be handled by a single script and played as one-shots.
- Sound effects have a randomized pitch for more variety.
- Flagpole has a collider now, it plays a metal click noise on impact.
- Flagpole falls over and plays a metal crash sound if hit with a high velocity.
- Camera shake when out of bounds, hitting the flagpole, or sinking ball in the cup.
- Adjusted camera angle and tracking.
- Static light-maps and tweaks to realtime lighting
- Texture and materials tweaks
- Rebuild ramps with sound, effects, and smooth physics.
- Rebuild sweepers and sliders with sound, effects, and smooth physics.
- Mac and windows build.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.